MENDIP FIELD SPORTS
General Terms and Conditions
BOOKING AND PAYMENT:
1..ALL SESSIONS MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID FOR IN ADVANCE.
All group bookings require full, non refundable, prepayment.(You will receive confirmation on receipt of payment) Any bookings not paid for at least 48hours in advance will be removed from the booking diary. Terms of payment / booking may very from group to group depending on lead time of booking.
Bookings must be made with Mendip Field Sports email@example.com – Tel:07942 371660 (RESERVATIONS TAKEN BETWEEN 09:00 and 17:00hrs)
2. CANCELLATION - In the unlikely event the Mendip Field Sports need to cancel an event we will endeavour to find a new date for the booking. -Activities will go ahead regardless of weather conditions unless the conditions are not safe to do so.
3. Group sessions are for a maximum 6 people for 1 activity, 10 people for 2 activities, 15 people for 3 activities, 20 people for 4 activities.
You may be in a group of 4 other people, depending on the numbers booked for a specific session.You may not know the other participants.The session will still run even if only 2 people are booked on the activity.
4. All necessary equipment will be provided, including relevant PPE.
5. General Health. It is important that when booking a session of any of the disciplines offered by Mendip Field Sports, you are aware that these activities require a certain level of strength and general fitness. When booking you and the members of your party are confirming that you are in good health and acknowledge that the activities undertaken, including archery and axe throwing may be strenuous and that to your knowledge, you have no conditions that may be made worse by undertaking such activities.
6. All activities are all-weather sports, and we advise weather appropriate clothing.
7. Age restriction:
We are only able to take participants of 10 years of age and older.
Anyone under the age of 16 must have parent or guardian with them at all times during the session. Mendip Shooting Ground is a busy shooting ground and children must not be allowed to wander around the ground unsupervised.
8. Anyone wishing to participate in clay shooting must not be precluded from holding or handling a shotgun or firearm.
9. Mendip Shooting Ground is a busy clay target shooting ground and we are delighted to be able to hold activities alongside clay shooters. Clay shooters will be in the vicinity and noise from the guns will be evident whilst archery sessions take place.We recommend that ear plugs / hearing protection is worn (this can be provided by Mendip Field Sports), if you have ’regular’ hearing, whilst shooters are in the vicinity of the archery range.
BEHAVIOUR AND CONDUCT
10. We expect everyone taking part in these activities with Mendip Field Sports to be sensible and responsible, whilst having fun.If anyone is behaving in a manner believed to be caused by the influence of alcohol or drugs (recreational or otherwise) they will be politely asked to cease participation of the activity and leave the shooting ground.Similarly, if any individual is believed to be behaving in an irresponsible or dangerous manner that may endanger life, cause injury or loss or damage to equipment, they will be politely asked to cease participation of the activity and leave the shooting ground.The judgement in these cases will be down to the instructor present on the day and their decision will be primarily based on the safety of participants and themselves. The instructor on the day will have the final decision.No refund will be given if participants are asked to leave the shooting ground.
Please note that these conditions are general and not exhaustive and further conditions may apply. You will be sent applicable terms and conditions on confirmation of your booking.